Join Our Team
This is 100% commission independent contractor position, with the potential to earn a six-figure salary.
We are looking for someone who is an energetic self-starter, eager to grow with our business and be a key member of our team in one of our open territories.
Though we expect a Yacht Broker to cold call and generate leads, North South Nautical Groups invests heavily in online marketing and will provide the tools and resources to help generate sales.
North South Yacht Sales is one of the largest brokerage firms which includes both buying and selling of pre-owned Yachts in Canada. We are in growth mode and expanding our reach in various locations. We have accomplished our position in the industry by promoting a yachting lifestyle to our buyers and sellers, through innovative marketing and exceptional client care.
We have locations across Ontario, and in the Caribbean. We are currently seeking candidates for the Hamilton/Port Credit (head office) locations, however we will entertain clients from other areas.
Independent Contract Sales Role
Reports directly to the President
- Responsible for generating and managing client listings (including complete listing agreements) with no restrictions on territory. There is a requirement for cold calling and networking to build a client base.
- Responsible for input and management of required sales information into our vessel listing system and communicating and answering questions regarding the listings.
- Responsible for managing the entire sales process from beginning to end including: showing of boats, haul outs, surveys and sea trials. Handling all offers and closing the sale including completing all documents accurately and professionally and handling of funds.
- Responsible for ongoing and after sales client care including managing client expectations, price setting and adjustments and on-going client communications.
- Minimum 5 years experience yacht sales. Or, similar sales experience in a related industry coupled with an expertise in boats. Previous sales management experience is an asset.
- Proficiency and experience with computers [Microsoft Office] and mobile devices [including mobile software applications]. Internet search literacy and technical savvy.
- Experience working with a CRM system in a service driven business. Detail oriented.
- Exceptional Client Service Skills as this is a service driven business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Positive attitude and demonstrated team player.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence.
COMPENSATION & REMUNERATION:
- 100 % commission based compensation on all sales
Please email a Statement of Qualifications (2 page max) outlining how your experience meets the position criteria along with a copy of your resume to Mike Burns [mike@NorthSouthYachtSales.com].