- $128,900 CDN
- 41 Feet
- Year Built: 2002
- Fuel Type: Diesel
2002 HUNTER 410
FAST, ROOMY & EASILY HANDLING • MANY UPGRADES IN 2015
The Hunter 410 combines ease of sail handling with a level of comfort and safety that is unmatched in the 40’ range. This fresh water 410 has been lovingly cared for and is in Bristol condition.
Whether you are looking for a boat that can cruise the Great Lakes with ease, or a Caribbean cruiser that is fast, roomy, easily handled by a couple, look no further then this Hunter 410.
The Hunter 410’s furling headsail makes sail handling and tacking a breeze and safe in heavy air. The large main with in-mast furling provides easy sail handling along with fantastic performance. The Galley on the Hunter 410 puts the boat unto a class onto itself. Loads of storage; plenty of fridge and freezer space with expansive counter-tops ensure that the crew is well fed and happy.
- On deck the cockpit is expansive and storage lockers are plentiful.
- Below decks the two staterooms are spacious and bright.
- For occasional guest the saloon table converts to a double berth and is large enough to seat as many as 6 to 8 in comfort.
- Features: 2 Cabin / 2 Head, Dodger, Bimini, Windlass w/ SS anchor and all chain rode, Leather Salon cushions, Electric Head, inverter, VariProp, Heat/Ac, BBQ, massive owner’s cabin and much more.
- 2015 Upgrades: Bottom re-done, new house batteries, full detail
Here’s the link to the vessel specifications and additional photos.